Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Shirt From Daddy and a Glimpse of Trent!

I came home a few weeks ago and Joel was very excited. He had bought Trent a shirt. I love it! It is exactly the kind of thing our little man will be wearing a lot of.

We had an appointment at the doctor yesterday and got to see our little man only for about a minute. They weren't planning to do a sonogram at this visit, but we were under the impression that there would be one. We knew they needed a better look at his spine. So they squeezed us in last minute but he was sleeping with his back down and they couldn't get a good look. We will go again on April 19th, so hopefully we will get to see more of him at that time. Here are the photos we received yesterday:

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little sleeping boy!! Is there a chance y'all would be having a sono the week of April 26? I (and possibly Jacqueline) will be making our way up there on Apr. 24, but if she can't go, I could possibly come later for a sonogram if y'all are allowed visitors. Anyway, just a thought. Are you having a 3-D anytime?

    ReplyDelete