Friday, August 13, 2010

One Month Checkup

Trent had his one month Dr. appointment at Healthy Kids Pediatrics on Wednesday and it went great! He is "perfect" according to Nurse Practitioner Christie. =) She walked in and said, "Who's that baby?" because he has changed so much in three weeks. He really does look very different now. He's getting chubby! She oohed and ahhd over how cute he is. Don't I know it! 

Here are his stats:
Height: 23 1/2" (97%)Whoa!
Weight: 10lbs 11oz (73%)
Head: 15" (46%)


I got him a sticker on the way out again. By the time we got home it was folded in half and stuck to his hand. haha You may notice he is wearing his Mickey onesie in the photo that we just got him about two weeks ago...it's already tight and it's a 0-3m!! Chunky boy. =)

I asked Christie about his eating habits because lately he has been so inconsistent. He was eating 4 oz every hour sometimes! He would start getting so cranky and I didn't think it was possible that he would be hungry, but it turned out he was. That was rough. Christie said he is going through a growth spurt and that will level out soon. It actually already has! He is eating about 5 oz every couple of hours. We hope he will start sleeping through the night soon. 

The only problem now is his terrible gas. It is at it's worst in the evenings and he will just cry through an entire feeding. Last night was the worst yet and it made mommy cry too. He had a big bubble that just wouldn't come out. When it finally did he slept and slept. Poor Baby.


2 comments:

  1. I hope the gas goes away. I know that is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my sister used mylicon gas drops when her son was super young and they seemed to work really well. i'm not sure if you know about those or want to try it, but i just wanted to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete