He is so cute....I'll never be able to say no to him! Naw...I'll be ok. But he IS super cute. He is only awake for a few short hours each day, so mommy holds him on the couch and talks with him. Here is a series of photos from one of our couch sessions.
Hum dee dum...what to do...
I have an idea!
Uh oh! Something's coming.
I wonder if she knows what I just did in my diaper.
I think she knows.
Maybe if I keep making cute faces she won't care!
Wow....she really doesn't care. I love my mommy.







hahaha he looks so guilty in some of those! he's so cute :)
ReplyDeletethanks for all your encouraging comment love, kristen!! it makes me happy.
You could publish a book with these photos and captions... he is really the CUTEST little fella I've seen since 1983!!!! Just precious!!!!! Please take lots of pics of my 2 babies this weekend, ok? Love y'all!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha this made me laugh. I love you! We miss you at work but I'm so glad you get to do this all day. :)
ReplyDeleteNatalie: You are so welcome!
ReplyDeleteMimi: We will take tons of photos. You know Rowy and Trent have to have a photo shoot together!!! We love you!
Jenn: I love you too! And I do miss CP. I dream about it a lot. Maybe I'll have to be a sub sometime. If you need a long-term sub just let me know!!!!! ;)