Today was the Fall Festival and it was so great! Trent and I went by ourselves but we got to see the Sandifers and hang out with Papa! We also saw a whole bunch of other people and Trent was a hit in his costume!
Can you guess what he was?! If you guessed "The Cat in the Hat" you're correct!
I made his hat and "gloves." The onesie and leggings came from Amazon.
We had to get a picture with Melissa and Isaac!
Kate and Trent - They are betrothed. =)
Papa and The Cat
Being a celebrity is hard work.
We had so much fun. Next weekend we are going to the pumpkin patch with daddy! CAN'T wait!!!
Such a cute costume! Of course you'd make an adorable one :). Did you just put up those monthly pics on the side bar? I guess I didn't notice them before...they are adorable!
ReplyDeleteTrent looks sooo cute! I love his costume!!!! What a handsome guy!
ReplyDelete