Friday, December 31, 2010

Long time no post

It has been a while. I got so busy getting things ready for Christmas. Now maybe I can breathe for a minute. =) 

Trent had a great first Christmas. He got a few things from us and many things from the family. It was great! Here are a few photos of some things we got for him. 

Fleece Yoda Hat from Grapevinefires on Etsy - Find it Here

This hat is so stinkin' cute. I just love watching him look around with those big ears sticking out!
He was mesmerized by this balloon. It was his first time to ever see one. =)

Combi Adventure Walker from Babies R Us - This was his gift from Santa. I had to order it and it came on Christmas Eve! He loves it. 


Here he is on Christmas day playing with his cousin Rowynn. They were so cute together. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment