We are so thrilled to have another boy! I am still shocked that it's a boy though. I am only the third person out of three generations of my family to have two boys in a row - my grandma, my Aunt and me...Crazy! We are so happy that Trent will have a best friend right at home. I hope we get another perfect sweetheart!
His name is Joseph Theodore.
And here he is!
Look at that sweet profile. =)
We had a hard time getting this shot. He was wiggling!
He definitely does NOT like it when mommy lays on her back.
Now we can finally plan! We need to pick out fabrics and get his furniture. Thankfully, my sister has baby furniture we can use. It's a really pretty brown with a nice hutch. I can't wait! And hopefully we can get a glider. That will be so nice to have while he's teeny tiny.


Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletesuch cute pics!! so excited for yall:)
ReplyDeletecongratulations kristen! how exciting :)
ReplyDeleteJoel was looking at the sono pics last night and said, "Babe, I think Joseph is going to look like you too." =) I would be shocked! I still can't believe Trent looks like me! Those Bourdier genes are so strong I didn't think I could compete. hehe
ReplyDeleteI thought I had somehow pulled up a post from when u were preggers with ren! Jojo looks just ren and ren looks just like you!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Joseph Thomas, what a great name!! Congratulations, Mama Boo-di-day!
ReplyDeleteIt's Joseph Theodore. =)
ReplyDelete