Trent had his very first haircut last week. He REALLY needed it. =) The top was getting so long that it looked stringy.
And of course I did it myself. I wasn't going to take him and pay someone to do something so simple. It just took a few snips.
He was such a good boy! He just kept looking up at the scissors. He's so curious!
Before - Mommy the hairdresser is ready to go!
Trent, this is not your finest moment. He didn't know what to think about that water being sprayed on his head.
The first snip!
Well that doesn't hurt at all!
Who's cute?
My sweet, handsome boy. =)
And now when we comb it to the side it doesn't look like a combover! Yay!



Hello, belly!
ReplyDeletePS. LOVE his fauxhawk!
Thanks Book! I love it too. =)
ReplyDeleteI should post a picture of my belly now...it's bigger!