We brushed Trent's little teefs for the first time last week. He loved it! I figured he would because he is always watching us brush our teeth and smiling. He's cutting more teeth on the bottom so pretty soon there will be much more to brush!
Ok first I just have to show you him in the cute robe Erin got for him before he was even born. He wore it for the first time last night. SO cute....and short. haha
Here he is holding his toothbrush and chowing down. Mommy brushed them before relinquishing control.
All dressed for bed and still chewing on that thing! He flipped it around and that bumpy end actually makes a good teether. =)
Today is mommy's birthday and Trent has been SUCH a good boy for her. He slept until 7:40 without waking up or crying in the night. He went down VERY easy for his morning nap and even easier for his afternoon nap, which was 2 hours long! That's my boy! Now we are going to go out and about running errands! =)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeletewooops I did it twice...let's go for 3 comments shall we????
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Gina!!
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday! What a nice boy T was for you...like always :). And that robe is ADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteThank you Anna! Yes, he is such a good boy. We are so spoiled. Hopefully his brother will follow his lead! I think he will. =)
ReplyDeleteI know...love the robe. It's pretty short though! haha