My baby is growing up so fast. Here are some updates on him:
He is getting around in his little car so well!
The other day I went outside to load the car and he was roving around by the laundry room (other side of the house) and when I turned around look who was in the doorway! He loves to be outside. =)
He is Standing very well thanks to his little car.
He did not pull himself up into this position. Mommy stood him there. =)
And the other day at Gammer's house she stood him in the window to look outside.
He is pushing up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth!
He does it about 15-20 times each day depending on how long he has floor time.
This picture is awful but I didn't have my real camera on me. I'll try to get a good one soon.


oh my gosh! he's getting so big!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI know! He hardly looks like a baby anymore. =(
ReplyDelete