Daddy shot a photo of mommy after one of her jewelry shows. =)
BTW, this is our bedroom window. Our room is FINALLY looking put together.
Sweet little profile. =)
Those look like daddy lips to me!!
Face - not quite as cute and baby-like as the previous photo.
Side shot, smiling and left arm up saying, "Yesssss!"
Sweet boy!
This boy is already kicking pretty hard and now I can feel him moving around, not just kicking. I have a feeling the belly deformation is coming soon. =) I can already see the kicks sometimes. Fun!! It's just not fun when he kicks really low, like straight down. Yow!
He is growing well and doing great! The doctor had no concerns. =)
We also set a date to induce! That is, of course, if he doesn't come on his own before that. I'm due July 4th and we set the date for June 27th! That's one day before uncle Jeff's birthday! And it's only one week before the due date. I have a feeling, though, that he will make his entrance early just like his brother. We will see as it gets closer!
We can't wait to meet this angel. =) I hope he looks more like his daddy since Trent looks more like me. That would be so fun! We shall see!




He will probably look like Daddy with Mommy's coloring! Then you'd be even:-)
ReplyDeleteI hope so!!!!!
ReplyDelete