Thursday, March 15, 2012
Allergy Test
We took J to the doctor today to get blood drawn for allergy testing. His skin has looked really good lately, but he still has little flare ups and we want to know what is causing it. Pray that we will get answers and will be able to help our sweet peanut be healthy. It was hard hearing my little one cry. Mommy cried too. He did a good job though. He kept very still and let them check both his arms several times. :) He is such an angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry for your littlest man! I hope you get some definitive word soon so this can be a distant memory soon :(.
ReplyDeletesweet boy. i hope you get some answers soon! i love his bandage!
ReplyDeleteThank you guys! I'm not sure when the results will be in, but I hope it's nothing too difficult to avoid!
ReplyDelete