Yes, Dallas had some CRAZY storms yesterday. It was intense. Luckily, Frisco didn't get the super bad stuff. We didn't really even get the super bad rain. We had some hail, but that was really the worst thing. HOWEVER, it was scary and we weren't sure what we were going to get. I left for work and while I was driving there my parents both called to tell me that our Day Care was taking cover. That meant the schools in Frisco were taking cover as well. I got to work and was a little stressed about leaving Sara here with the boys. They said I could go home...praise Jesus! Sara had no cell reception so that would have been bad news. I got here and we had a blanket party in the downstairs powder room. The boys were EXCELLENT and didn't fuss at all. After it passed, mommy made a fort and we had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your fort!!
ReplyDeleteYes, that was a scary storm. Our satellite went out so I couldn't even see where the tornados were! It went out right when they said there was rotation at 121 and Preston. Nikki kept me update by text message lol!
I'm glad the boys weren't scared!
I know right?! Satellite....not reliable in a storm. Thanks for checking on us!!
ReplyDelete