I finally got to tell the faculty at school yesterday afternoon about the pregnancy. We were going to wait because it was Lisa's diaper shower (another pregnant friend at school. =] )-- The last thing I wanted to do was steal her thunder! -- but Kathi and I talked about how it was getting kind of hard to keep it in. It was especially hard since I am starting to show a little. There's not much place for this baby to go but out! Even people in church choir had started to notice my phsyique! We were able to tell them on Monday at rehearsal.
Everyone has been so sweet and excited for us. Thank you all for your happy reactions. We are excited too! We even got our first baby gift! Michelle and Klint - our sweet friends in Baton Rouge - sent us this cute LSU t-shirt for the baby. So of course I had to go out and get some tiny hangers! =)

Hey Girl!! Congrats!! I am so excited for ya'll. LOVE the LSU shirt!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would like that! =) Geaux Tigers! Our kiddo will definitely grow up as an LSU fan.
ReplyDeleteCute shirt!! I thought I would get to give you the first baby gift... darn:-)
ReplyDeleteAwww! Sorry Mimi. I promise I will be just as excited about ALL of our baby gifts. =)
ReplyDelete