We are very excited about our little Bourdier baby!
Our first sonogram was this past Friday and everything looked great! We even got to see that tiny little thumping heartbeat. We were both mezmerized and still can't get over it. It is such a miracle that a tiny baby the size of a green olive has a heartbeat! The doctor said the heartbeat was good and strong and that the chance of miscarriage at this point is 4%. That is good news! As of tomorrow I am 9 weeks along and the baby is 7 weeks old. "Pregnancy" is always 2 weeks longer than the age of the fetus.
Here is our little bun!
I'm eating ALL the time, but eating as healthy as I can. I haven't had much fast food at all. No burgers and fries. My new favorite food lately is kiwi. Love it! I feel like I've discovered it for the first time.
I know most of you don't use blogger, but I assure you that you can comment if you have a gmail account. I think you can comment without one as well. I'll ask around. =)We definitely want to hear from our long-distance friends and family. You are the reason this blog exists.
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you two! I can't wait to meet baby Bourdier!
ReplyDeleteYou know how excited I am... I feel like I'm experiencing all this with you!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see baby boo! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys! We will have to meet up and do "baby things" this summer in Frisco! Maybe some swimming or mommy and me classes at the Rec!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun Lisa! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lesson on pregnancy. I didn't know this was going to be a learning blog!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't wait to see preggers pictures! Hurry and post one!
I'm a teacher. It's what I do.
ReplyDelete