Monday, December 14, 2009

Tubby


Well I bought something I've never bought before this weekend.....maternity pants! We needed to wear black pants for choir on Sunday and I knew that the pants I've had since H.S. would not be fitting. I tried the Gap thinking I'd just go up a size, but....they wouldn't hook! So, my honey and I went to Motherhood Maternity to look around. I was not feeling hopeful but they had dress pants in long. I tried on a Small and they fit! It was very exciting. They even had that little belly pad you can use to see how you're going to look later. Cute but I didn't try it. I just thought of Glee. They should have one for the rear end too! I think I will be going back for a few more pairs so I'll have something to wear to church and to work. I may even get some jeans. Fun times! I don't even care that I'm getting bigger. I can't wait to look very pregnant! It's going to be so much fun.

5 comments:

  1. Oh honey, you're going to be one of those women who's lucky enough to just have a gigantic basketball hanging out front of their little tummy area. And then you'll bounch right back to Skinny Minny. Haha. So excited to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. Omg. Can not believe i am just hearing this!!! We are soooooooo happy for you and Joel. Wowwy!!! Great news!!!
    Xoxo. Lots of love. A d seriously call me about anything. After three kids I think I have been through it ALL. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amy! I wanted to tell you so badly! I figured it would be fun to just invite you to the blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I can't wait to see your bump!!! You are going to be the cutest pregnant girl EVER! I miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete