Well I was officially 14 weeks on Sunday! That's 3 1/2 months for those who can't think in weeks. As soon as I actually remember to take a picture, I'll post it. =)
Oh and I've felt fine since giving up avocados. =( Sad day. I will miss you avocados!
I just love these adorable retro garage shop onesies that come in boy colors as well. I need to figure out how to do this myself. So cute.
I'm going to have to get this frame or try to make it myself because it is too cute! Maybe at our appointment next week we will get a better picture of baby. =)

Cute! My babies (at least James for sure) WORE those "retro" onesies!! And I really HATE that you can't eat avocadoes right now... hopefully it is a gestational thing, as you said. My usual tastes came back to normal after all 4 babies were born, if that's any consolation to you:-) (I love this little SFA bib; can't wait to give it to y'all)
ReplyDelete