Monday, March 1, 2010

18 Weeks - Really


Ok I got confused with the labeling of the weekly photos. This is actually 18 weeks. =) A Mango. A photo of me at 19 weeks will be coming soon! I wonder what food it will be this time!
I wish the produce section would always have the exact sizes I need. This mango is a little small. Oh well!
Trent started kicking and punching yesterday. I felt him during church and I have felt him several times today. It's funny because it feels just like you would expect a little human moving around inside of you would feel. There's nothing like it and it's unmistakable now.
He's in there and he's active!

4 comments:

  1. WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?! He MOVED?!?!? Why didn't you tell me this when we talked on the phone for like 45 minutes earlier?? It's ok, I forgive you. :) But that is SO AWESOME. I can't wait till we can start feeling him move from the outside. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why! Bad memory. =)

    Oh and you CAN feel him from the outside! Joel felt him last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Wait until you can see his little heel or elbow move across your belly from the outside! Isn't it just the most miraculous thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is. I just love feeling him move.

    ReplyDelete