Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Bourdier Gender Announcement

We had the Haley side (my mom's family) over for a big reveal the day we found out the gender. I had made two cakes the night before, one pink and one blue. When we got home from the doctor I frantically iced the one that coordinated with the gender!
My dad, sister and mom were the lucky ones to cut into the cake to find out the surprise! The suspense was killing everyone!

And they cut it open to see BLUE cake!! It's a boy!!!

Trent already has his first outfit! Alisha and Amy had bought a girl one and a boy one. =)
It says "Here comes Trouble" which is probably the furthest thing from the truth! He will be sweet like we were.


4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit... but you are right. How could my grandbaby be any trouble, when none of my children (well, my boys anyway:-) were any trouble?? I wish I were closer so I could share in all these happy moments with y'all:-(
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! But we will see you very soon and you might even get to feel Trent kicking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there for the revealing. Definitely would have cried. So exciting! But my cookie cake was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea with the cakes! You're so creative...HOW?!?! Haha, jk, love you!

    ReplyDelete