
We are planning to paint Trent's room over Spring Break which is NEXT WEEK! Yay!! Actually, I won't be doing any of the painting. Even if the paint was safe for me to be around, painting wears my body out big time. Joel asked his friend Brian to help us out and he said he would. Good friend. =) We want to paint it a light grey like the box above. It will go nicely with his bedding. And maybe mommy will paint a big tree on the wall. =) Who knows?!
We really want an orange chair in his room. Here are some ideas. =)
Something like this cushy glider.
Or something like this way cool retro rocker. This would be a dream, but I'm sure it's way expensive. It has it's own designer.
But this orange pod chair from Target is probably the most realistic with our budget. I love it! I'm thinking this one would be more usable in the future. He could keep it in his room.
But this orange pod chair from Target is probably the most realistic with our budget. I love it! I'm thinking this one would be more usable in the future. He could keep it in his room.Ok now I have found this great crib at Target that I love as much as the one I posted before from Wal Mart...maybe even more because of the drawers. What do you think?

I can't wait to get started on his bedding! I think I will wait until we get the furniture though. Maybe next paycheck!? =)
I like the orange pod chair, personally... but the others are neat, too! The crib with drawers is really handy... wish they'd had all this great stuff when my babies came along, but we had no money to buy it anyway:-) Once Trent gets here, all that will count is being his MOM and DAD (and occasionally his Mimi)!! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteYes Ma'am! I like the pod chair too.
ReplyDeleteThe drawers will rule! You'll be shocked at how fast that nursery will fill up with stuff...any extra (preferably hidden) storage is key!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip Anna!
ReplyDeleteOur furniture may be too traditional for you, but it is available, if you should decide to use it. It is very sturdy and solid. Just needs new mattress and a couple touch ups from Papa. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI be diggin the orange chairs...all of em...reminds me of orange juice...sigh...I love orange juice. =)
ReplyDeleteOHHHHHHHHHH and I have Trent's baby present all ready!!!
All the orange chairs are adorable, but my opinion is that you will want one that you can lean your head back and have something to rest it on. Because... you WILL be falling asleep in that chair. Whenever you are chair searching test them out and ask yourself, "can I sleep in this chair?" I would had to think that you and Joel are "head bobbing." Haha. You know? Happy chair hunting!!!!
ReplyDelete