We went to an Advocare mixer last night to learn more about the products. Advocare sells nutritional products that can help you lose weight by getting you healthy, build muscle, give you more energy and focus....etc. They are all really healthy and amazing quality. Advocare is one of the only products allowed in NFL locker rooms. Drew Brees (yes, the MVP of the Super Bowl) is an unpaid sponsor of Advocare. He actually turned down a 3 million dollar offer from PowerAid because he said he will not do anything that compromises his reputation with Advocare. He believes in these products, as do most of the Saints I'm sure! Who Dat!? =) Anyway, I just love those guys.
ANYwho, one of their best products is Spark. It gives you the energy and focus you need to get through the day. I had a small cup last night and Trent was going CRAZY! I won't be drinking it again unless I want him to get active. =) I guess it was a little more caffiene than he is used to. This stuff is better than coffee. I've never felt the effects of caffiene before, but spark has what it takes to wake up this zombie! Me, not Trent. =)We don't know if he is a zombie yet like mommy or a night owl like daddy!
LOVE me some spark!
ReplyDeleteSo...I need spark on a daily basis, I'm just sayin'. I'm also sayin' WHO DAT?!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Anna! I'm glad you love it.
ReplyDeleteGirl I can get you the spark. I got it. If y'all come down sometime soon I'll let you try it before you invest. haha