Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our Cool Son

I get really excited when I think about Trent and how cool he is going to be. I can't wait to get him cool clothes and make him all handsome! I just found a cool website today called The Retro Baby. They have so many cute onesies and t-shirts for little boys. Here are a few of my faves.

This one is "Smart like Dad" =) I like that.

Of course I love this one! Especially since mommy and daddy want to start a band. =) And he can wear it to Papa's community band concerts!

My little office man.
Hoot!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, normally I'm not into cartoon character garb, but I love Cookie Monster. I'm sure Trent will be a cookie monster just like his daddy. =)
And of course he will have at least 3 Batman shirts. At LEAST!
And the Cat in the Hat is ALWAYS acceptable. =) Especially since mommy and daddy were in "Seussical the Musical" in college.

Yeah, they are pretty cool I guess. =)

7 comments:

  1. what great finds! i will have to go check it out... i got the run dmc onsie from old navy outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with all things owl when it comes to baby clothes...that onesie is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha totally cute!!! trent needs them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such an owl freak. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The first one (orange) and the second one (brown) are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are my faves too!! And I love the one with the suspenders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so fun! I like many of them, but the band one sticks out to me! teeheehee!

    ReplyDelete