Friday, April 23, 2010

Our Cute Little Trent!

If you look closely you can see (starting from the left)  his little eyes, nose and mouth....and of course his cheeks! He is filling out nicely and we think he looks like Joel now. =)

And this is his leg and foot! =) His leg is pointing to the left and his foot is pointing up.

It's starting to feel so real. I have a baby in me and he is going to come out and be ours forever! I can't wait. I keep imagining the moment when they lay him in my arms for the first time. I'm going to bawl. I can't wait to love on him every day.

3 comments:

  1. yay! i'm so excited for you guys :) i can't wait to see him once he is out! :) he will be so handsome, i'm sure :) ok that's enough smilie faces haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. just playing blog catch up this morning! It has been forever that I have looked at blogs. Trying to stay off computer as much as possible to play with my kids! :)
    I miss you! You look GREAT!!!!! and what fun to now have caught up although much more fun in person so as soon as summer hits lets have dinner. We can bring to you bc thats the last thing you will feel like doing :)
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he does resemble his handsome dad a bit... but either way he'll be so cute and lovable!!! I'm glad he finally cooperated for his pics! He will surely be the best dressed baby in Frisco:-)

    ReplyDelete