Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hipstamatic Trent

Oh how I love the Hipstamatic app for iPhone! I love neat looking photos and boy does this thing deliver neat looking photos! I'm considering paying for the use of the other lenses in the app. =)

Here are the photos I have taken of our family:
His First Day

Cozy Boy

Mommy is Smitten

The Greatest Gift

Daddy Cuddles

Artsy Boy

SO Handsome

True Love

Forever in Mommy's Heart

Favorite Napping Place

Hello!

I love these feet!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new pics! The true love one you totally look like Mary Louise Parker:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all those pictures are so cute and awesome!! i hope there's a way you can print them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! hipstamatic is soooo cool (not sure i'd pay for the extras though...)
    AND i only wish i had a husband that liked shoes :)
    oh well, more closet space for me!

    ReplyDelete