Friday, July 30, 2010

The Many Faces and Poses of Trent

Trent has been doing very well. He gets gassy and cries about it, but we started using gripe water and it seems to help. We think he likes the taste too.  We started him on a new type of formula last night so it will be interesting to see if he still gets the tummy aches. I hope not. =( Poor little guy is in pain and he just wants momma or daddy to hold him while he works it out. I had to make the bed with one hand yesterday because of this. And he is NOT spoiled because he will lay on his own all day. He just needs to be comforted when he's in pain. I can understand that. =)

Cool Guy MoHawk

Pensive
Crazy Eyes
Adorable Sleeper
(He actually does this often)
Milkaholic: "Don't look at me"
Silly Hand
"Hmmmm, let me think"
"This is how long I will be awake today."
Important phone calls to make
Not Happy
Content and cozy with mama

Wow I can really see how much he has changed in just a few weeks by looking at this progression of photos. He's filling out! It is so much fun to watch him grow and change, but I still can't imagine him being any bigger or sitting up...or talking!! =O ! I know those times will come and go in a flash so we must enjoy every minute of his infancy.

We had some great visits this week! Aunt Sondra, Uncle Paul and Aunt Darlene came to see him on Tuesday. Dawn and the 3 kindergarten teachers (All from my old school) came on Wednesday. And the 3 first grade teachers came yesterday. Tonight the Twomey family will be visiting and we can't wait! Matt was our realtor for this house and he hasn't seen it since it was very ugly and boring. I hope he likes what we have done. Amy was our wedding photographer and she hasn't ever been here. We are so excited because they are super cool. It is so much fun how we all became friends. I love it!



5 comments:

  1. so so cute!! he has long limbs!! :) noah always put his hand over his face while eating too... like he needed privacy. glad the onesie is a hit, still one of my faves, although he can't wear it much longer... and ties are the easiest to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I'm glad to hear they are easy to make. I think I could figure it out. I know Joel will think they are the cutest thing! Thank you for the idea. I saw baby ties a while back but the bowtie is so much cuter. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are precious; this boy is just the cutest. (heavy sigh...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks! He likes to be like his daddy. =)

    ReplyDelete