I am happy to say that Trent's nursery is almost 100% complete. There are still a few shelves that daddy needs to make, but if he were to come now Trent would be very comfortable. =) Here are some photos of what we have done.
This is the tree mural I painted.
Joel sanded, painted and recovered the chair. I love his new hobby!
I made the pillow. The first time I've ever sewn a pillow with a trim around it.
Mimi had the afghan custom made. =)
The quilt was handmade by moonspiritstudios on Etsy. You can customize the colors and patterns of your quilt. =) My sister and cousins all pitched in for that.
The bumper was made by my Aunt Kay. She is amazing! She is my aunt who has a home decor booth at the Frisco Mercantile. First Impressions by Kay. She is a great designer.
Three very lovely handmade things!
The bumper by my aunt, the quilt by my sister-in-law Alicia, the owl by my brother-in-law's lovely girlfriend Sara. =)
The bumper fabric inspired the entire room. You may remember me posting it here.
The bumper fabric inspired the entire room. You may remember me posting it here.
The dresser is a dark green. It belonged to Joel's parents in the 70s. It is just perfect in Trent's room!
I made the letters, which I posted about in May.
I covered the switch plates in paper. In the future I would do it with fabric because it's more durable.
The jar on the dresser is etched "TRENT" and belonged to my parents. I love it! (For those who might not know, Trent is my maiden name.)
This mirror was in our downstairs half bath glued to the wall vertically...you know the style! 90s. We had my dad take it and frame it but then it was too big for the bathroom. I saved it knowing I could do something with it. Now here it is all striped in Trent's room! We will have fun making silly faces in this mirror.
Daddy is going to make a shelf unit to hang to the right of the mirror and a single shelf to go under the mirror for supplies.
The knob on the dresser door is a "T" from James and Alicia. It's perfect!
I hope you enjoy his nursery as much as we do!
Daddy is going to make a shelf unit to hang to the right of the mirror and a single shelf to go under the mirror for supplies.
The knob on the dresser door is a "T" from James and Alicia. It's perfect!
I hope you enjoy his nursery as much as we do!




I LOVE his nursery!!!! It's just great. You girls (you & Alicia) both have such wonderful artsy ideas for babies:-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Nursey, Lucky baby to move ito there soon :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting for you, good luck XX