Here I am with Trent the size of a large cantaloupe!
Next up: Watermelon!
First Weekly Dr. Appointment
We went for our first weekly appointment on Tuesday with much excitement. The time until he is here is getting shorter and shorter. I didn't gain any weight from my last appointment two weeks ago, so that rocks! The Dr. wasn't going to check me to see if I was dilated until the next but I asked her to go ahead and check me. Joel has to go to an AP training in Houston on either July 12th or July 22nd. We are hoping Trent will hold out until the 16th or later and daddy can go to the first training. That's what the Dr. thinks will happen. She checked me and I am already dilated to 1cm and starting to efface. Most people aren't dilated at all at 36 weeks but that still doesn't mean he will be early. I could be at one or two centimeters for several weeks. Regardless, our bags are packed!
We are meeting a pediatrician next Wednesday just in time for our next OB appointment on Thursday. I will be checked again and we will get to see Trent on the sonogram! I hope they get a good shot of him like the one in February. He was so cute! Maybe she'll even switch over to the 4d really quickly. =)
Until he comes, we are working on getting EVERYTHING finished. His bouncer is put together, his pack-n-play is set up, the swing will be set up today, the car seat will go in the car today and daddy is going to hang up his mirror that mommy painted. Mommy and daddy both worked on projects this past Monday for Trent's room. Once it's all done I'll do a room post. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment