Our baby turned three months old Sunday! He is growing so fast. He is now twice the size he was when he was born. That's crazy!!
Changes:
Talking and TALKING! He makes a new sound every day
Laughing - not an obvious laugh, but more like a happy sound
Kicking the feet A LOT!
Holding his head up better
...
And
...
Rolling OVER! =)
That's right! He rolled over today for the first time! He did it TWICE in a row too! He rolled from his back to his tummy. But then he didn't know what to do with his arms! haha
It was so exciting. I really didn't think it would be as exciting as it was. Of COURSE I documented the occasion. =)
First go the arms...
...then the legs
Almost there
Getting frustrated - he does not like to roll on command
He did it!!!
yay! that's so exciting that you were able to get it on camera! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome!! Yay Trent!
ReplyDeleteYay Trent!! Of course Mimi would have just left when he did it... but I'm glad your mommy got it on camera:-) What a big boy!!
ReplyDelete