My smiley boy had a very good photo shoot in his AC DC onesie last week. I wanted to get a shot of him in it to show my friend that gave it to him. I wish he had some black cotton pants to wear with it. C'mon Carters and Target...get with the program! Babies wear black now. It's ok.
He has gotten so talkative lately. It's the cutest thing. He loves to talk after his bath....well any time he's on the changing table upstairs and while laying on his tummy on mommy's chest. He's also started to talk to himself in the mirror while he's in his swing. =) I'll have to try to get a video of him talking while he's on my chest. It's so cute! He's starting to get the lips involved and he'll squeal with delight!



He looks so gosh darn happy, it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteAAAAACCCKKKKK! So darling! Mimi needs to be there to talk to him :-(!!!
ReplyDeletehaha all these pictures are so sweet! he makes me smile :)
ReplyDelete