We kept it a secret for a while, but now it is public knowledge that Trent is going to be a big brother!
I made that shirt for him to announce the surprise to his Gammer and Papa and his Mimi. They were excited, as were the rest of our family members and friends. =)
Here is mommy at 13 weeks. Already showing a lot!
Baby #2 (Two-ey) is expected July 4th, 2011. We will see if baby waits that long.
I have an appointment tomorrow and I will be 14 weeks. Some doctors tell the sex this early, but ours waits until 20 weeks. But if they see something I want to know! =) We are so excited. Once we know the gender we will be able to plan the new room or the baby shared room. We aren't quite sure what we will do yet.

So, so, so exciting!! What a crazy journey this will be. How special for your little family! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteAh! Exciting! You look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks y'all! We are so excited!
ReplyDelete