Monday, January 9, 2012

18 Months

I gave T a big boy haircut for his 18m milestone. It's tomorrow!! I can't believe how fast he is growing and changing. I'm so glad I discovered my ability to cut boy hair. It's saved a lot of time and money! I have been cutting Joel's for two years now. Glad I can do the boys' too! We were tired of the longer style not staying combed to the side his hair grows straight forward. So, I went a little shorter this time and we are able to style it 3 different ways! So fun. Daddy had a great time putting hair putty in it last night. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair! He's such a beautiful little guy.

    Is that a corn necklace? How crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think he's pretty cute too! =)

    LOL, no it's not a corn necklace. It's baltic amber and it's supposed to help with pain. =) He wears it for teething and it's just an added bonus that he looks super cool!

    ReplyDelete