Sunday, January 3, 2010

12 Weeks



Here is my 12 week picture from last Tuesday. =) I'll try to get them on here faster from now on.

Things are going very well. I still feel great and I am trying to eat healthy. I pretty much crave vegetables and pasta...nothing really bad like all that fried stuff. That stuff does not appeal to me right now. I'm so glad! I started noticing that my hip bones are disappearing. The bump is beginning to take a more permanent position. For a while it only appeared later in the day, but now it is visible all day long.
We go to the doctor on Tuesday - my aunt Brenda's birthday! - and we should have more news to tell then. I can't remember what they will be doing at this appointment, so it's kind of a surprise!

In the clothing department....I'm still able to wear most of my tops. The biggest problem is them being too short. They already were too short and now with the bump they are even shorter. I have to do some creative layering. Joel and I perused the mall today and I found a pair of maternity skinny jeans on sale! Who knew they would ever make such a thing? Not me. They actually fit well and I'm excited about them. If only I could find the perfect suede boots to wear with them. =)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You look SUPER CUTE!!!

    Tuesday is also our 2 year anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you. =) Bon Anniversaire to you!

    ReplyDelete