Here I am at 13 weeks! We will have another appointment in 2 weeks and then 4 weeks after that we will have our gender appointment! We can't wait!So we had a meeting at our house Sunday night for church and we had to have nametags for everyone. After they all left Joel starts putting something on my belly. I looked down and this is what it was. =)He is so cute.
If you don't already know, we have several baby names picked out. If it is a girl she will be Elaine Minette Bourdier (that's my mom's middle name and hismom's middle name) If it is a boy he will be James Trent Bourdier and we will call him Trent (James is a Bourdier family name and Trent is my maiden name!).
I like the name tags on the belly...that is so cute! just like you!
ReplyDeletewe have some names picked too... one is Audrey Elaine.. but I don't know..I feel like I need to see her before I name her. James says that Bodaicia is out. bummer. hee hee
ReplyDeletehaha, Bodaicia Bourdier!
ReplyDelete