
So for three days after I ate lunch I felt very achy and sick all afternoon. I thought about what I had eaten for those three lunches. The common factor was....you guessed it....avocado. I had one on a sandwhich, ate one the next day with my meal and had one in a salad the last day. I had planned to make a salad exactly as I made yesterday but to 86 the avocado. Well, homeownership caught up with us and we had to replace our front door handle. Needless to say, I didn't feel like making a lunch. I got a school lunch (rectangle pizza, yeah!) and ate NO avocado. I felt fine all afternoon. I'm happy to know what was making me feel bad but I am so sad it's avocados. I LOVE avocados. Hopefully this is just a gestational thing and it won't happen when I'm not pregnant anymore.
If you like that picture above, you can buy it on a shirt! haha I found it from a google search at daily shirts.
Sad day!!
ReplyDelete