Here is the Owl!!! I painted it last week at a painting class and finished it at home on Sunday. It was so much fun to paint. I know baby will love it. I might just have to hang it right over the crib. =) The quality isn't fantastic because I took this photo with my phone. The Owl is orange, brown and yellow and the leaves are green and pink. I am definitely going to have to find a fabric that coordinates with these colors to make the bedding.Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Baby's First Painting
Here is the Owl!!! I painted it last week at a painting class and finished it at home on Sunday. It was so much fun to paint. I know baby will love it. I might just have to hang it right over the crib. =) The quality isn't fantastic because I took this photo with my phone. The Owl is orange, brown and yellow and the leaves are green and pink. I am definitely going to have to find a fabric that coordinates with these colors to make the bedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristin, this is amazing and I absolutely love it! Do you sew? Karen (Marble) and I do some, although we spend much of our days emailing back and forth about not having time to work on anything.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for inviting me to your blog.
Thank you so much! I DO sew, but mostly by hand. You should check out my other blog where I post all of my creations. It's fancifulfelt.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete