Ok I know we haven't found out the sex of the baby but I can't shake this girl feeling. I could be wrong...and I probably am, but that's ok. I love boys too! I found this bedding from Serena and Lily today and I just fell in love. It is so what I am looking for....girl wise. =) They have so many great things on this site. I love the neutral rooms that just look so peaceful! I just can't do neutral...you've probably seen my house.
Here is the bedding I just love! I also love the way they did the room with the different colored furniture. SO pretty. I only wish I could get all of those pieces. 

Ooooo, pretty. Jacqueline loves brown and pink together. However, I think it's a boy. But I was wrong with James and Alicia's baby prediction, so I am probably wrong here, too:-)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the bedding!
ReplyDeletelove that PILLOW! gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteamy
I think what I like most of all are the turquoise table and yellow dresser. LOVE them.
ReplyDeletei like the way the bedskirt is made...perhaps i will make mine similar....just red and brown =)
ReplyDelete