Thursday, April 22, 2010

OUTFIT!


Joel and I got this outfit at Baby Gap and I can't WAIT to dress Trent in it!!! It looks big in the picture, but I promise it is tiny! He is going to look so handsome. =)

I have no idea what to dress him in to bring him home from the hospital. I'm thinking something comfy since it will be his first outfit. What do you suggest?

6 comments:

  1. Love that! So adorable! I gave up control and let the husband pick out our going home outfit. I would have gone the frilly/girly route, but he went beachy/comfy. His choice was perfect and he was glad I asked him to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bringing a couple of different options for Rowynn... I have her a pretty green seer-sucker smocked dress with a little hat with flower and some fancy booties for her first picture. (they will take it at the hospital ) then I have her a really cute and soft osh gosh bird dress with built in onesie and matching hat, socks, and recieving blanket to bring her home in. Also bringing along a couple of sleepers and gowns for while we are there... Just in case. I want her to wear something pretty for her picture but also have something cute and comfy and cool to come home in since it's already getting toasty outside. I already have her bag packed! I'd say bring a couple of things afterall it's better to have brought the stuff and not use it all then to get there and wish you had. Anyhow that's what I'm doin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something easy to dress him in, and soft... he'll probably need a change not long after he gets home (in my experience, anyway:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Tyler, I thought I was being smart by purchasing a preemie outfit as newborn outfits are still so large. Well, wrong design choice, not size. The neck was too small and the waist was too big. At the hospital, I was wishing I had bought something different.
    When Seth came his first night in foster care with a dirty hospital shirt, I changed him into sweet pajamas. He looked so handsome for his coming home pictures. I still have them for his keepsake box. I am working on putting all the kids keepsake boxes together, before we move. It will include two outfits, shoes, blanket, pictures, etc... Can't wait for you to go thru our boy stash. It is ready and waiting for Trent! :]

    ReplyDelete