Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trent's Closet

It's starting to look like a baby's closet! Our lovely cousin Leigh Ann sent us a box of clothes last week for Trent. My sister has some for us and so does my cousin Alisha. He is going to be set! We do need to make sure, however that they are the right season and sizes. =)


I will get all the tags off and wash them after my last shower. =) I actually can't wait to do that first load of his sweet little laundry! It won't last long, though. haha

Ok, these shoes were on sale at Target for $3 each! The ones on the left say "Blam" on them and Joel says that all the time. Love it. The ones on the right are just too cute for words. Love them!

Needless to say, our son will have a very fun and stylish wardrobe. Joel and I both love clothes and shoes, and we already love buying cute things for him!

4 comments:

  1. Little baby shoes are SO cute! I think I'll go find some little pink ones... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowynn has some little pink converse! James and I are both converse lovers! I can't wait to get her a little black pair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yes... Joel comes by his shoe fetish quite honestly. He may have more than I do now! I hope Trent's little baby feet don't outgrow the CUTE shoes before he gets here! (Bourdier/Honeycutt feet tend to be long and skinny:-) What a lucky little man to have such a stylin' mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete