We got the call that the crib came in on Saturday so we went yesterday and picked it up! Yay!
Daddy reading the instructions very carefully. =)
All done! Now we just need a mattress and the bumper. My sweet aunt Kay offered to make his bedding for the shower gift. I can't wait! It's going to be so awesome!!
That tall dresser is actually dark green, but it looks black in the photo. It is an antique we inherited from Trent's Mimi. =) Thank you Mimi!
The jar on the dresser is etched "Trent" and it used to be my parents'. Mom let me have it. =) I'm going to put it on his changing table with q-tips in it or something.


Everything looks so good in his room!! And what a coincidence... both Joel and James are using their "old green" dressers for their babies from Mimi:-) I just love it. Y'all are doing a great job in preparing for this special little man!
ReplyDelete