Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our New Niece!

My sister-in-law Alicia had her baby girl yesterday evening and she is BEAUTIFUL! For those who don't know, this is Joel's brother's wife. =) She will only be 2 1/2 or 3 months older than Trent. I think Rowynn looks exactly like her daddy, which basically means Trent will look like her because I KNOW he will look like his daddy. VERY exciting. James and Joel don't look exactly alike, but they are definitely both Bourdiers. I think you will be able to tell that these two little ones are related...unless Trent comes out looking like mommy! Who knows?! Ok, here is the beauty in her first hour of life on the outside.

And here she is with her mommy and Mimi!!!

This is all so very exciting. I can't wait until Trent is here and I know I will turn around twice and have a post just like this about him! We are ecstatic and very anxious!! Every time I feel him kicking I just imagine him here and moving his little legs. I can't wait to see his precious face. It is such a miracle. I cannot get over the miracle of life and I hope I never do! Yay God. Thank you for this blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, you are SPOT ON about the miracle of life... I have never gotten over it yet, after having four healthy babies of my own and now seeing my first grandchild born, looking so much like her dad. When Trent is born, you will be even more overcome; I promise!

    ReplyDelete