Friday, May 6, 2011

Mr. Smarty Pants!

I took Trent out to Collinsville last week to visit Aunt Kay and Uncle Larry. Kay is making Joseph's crib bumper. She made Trent's last year and it is perfect!

 =) I can't wait to see Joseph's!

Back to the visit in Collinsville. On the drive there he got to ride in is brand new big boy seat! He likes it. =)Mommy likes it because it's rear facing up to 45 lbs and forward facing up to 65!



Trent apparently liked Josh Groban's singing on Ellen. He got right up to the tv!

So Aunt Kay was holding him and playing and she starts to do Pat-a-Cake with him. She took his hands and did it several times and he just laughed when she threw them in the pan. =) Then Trent took Kay's hands and wanted to make her do it. She was saying the words and clapping and when she got to the "roll them up" part HE ROLLED HER HANDS! He knew what to do! I was so proud! And he did it several times. We just laughed and laughed. It was amazing. =)

I had a dream last night that Joseph was born and had dark hair. =)!

1 comment:

  1. how exciting about patty cake! also that's a great car seat. ours is not that cool lol

    ReplyDelete