Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wedding!

We drove to Houston this past weekend for uncle Jeff's wedding! It was a lot of fun and so great to see the Bourdier side of the family. We hadn't seen most of Joel's family since Christmas! Trent was a good little traveler, as usual. =)

Trent missed his cousin Rowynn. =) 

He also missed his Mimi VERY much!

This is Daddy and his siblings. What a good lookin' group!

Uncle Jimmy is so silly! Trent just loves to play with him.

My boys looked VERY handsome for the wedding. =)
I made Trent's bow tie for the occasion. Bourdier men know how to dress!

 
Mr and Mrs Jeff Bourdier!

He loves his Pappy!!

My silly boy talked through the whole wedding (except when he heard daddy singing...cute!) And then he passed out cold shortly after it was over. Bless his sweet little heart.

The reception was so cool! It was on the veranda of the Alden hotel, downtown.

Trent tasted his first fresh strawberry and he liked it! =)
He made some silly faces because it was sour. hehe

Family of almost four! Mommy is about to burst!

I love this shot of the four Bourdi Sisters!  Jacqueline (on the right) is the only born Bourdi Sister. The three of us on the left are married in. =) We are all so lucky and blessed to be married to those Bourdier Brothers!

We also spent some time with Klint and Michelle that night and Sunday morning, but I did not take any pictures. =( Luckily we will be seeing them in a few short weeks after the arrival of baby Joseph! - Who is doing very well, by the way. He is getting stronger and stronger! I feel like he is constantly moving and way stronger than Trent was. I hope he isn't a wild card! I think he will be just as sweet as his big brother.




3 comments:

  1. hahha bourdi sisters. i love it! i LOOOOVE trent's tie. if we ever have a fancy occasion to attend to, i'll be having a little commission work for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bowtie is great!! Handsome little man. And you are looking fabulous! I'm sure you are as ready to be done as I am. Soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks Natalie! =) It's adjustable. Maybe you could just borrow it! It's not like he's going to wear it all the time.

    Thank you Sarah! Oh I'm so ready. More so than last time. 1. because I've been pregnant so much the last two years and 2. because I have to take care of Trent while being pregnant with Joseph. SO TIRING!

    I can't wait to see your little man!

    ReplyDelete