Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trent's Wall Letters =)


I bought the supplies to do Trent's name ages ago but needed time to decide what I wanted to do with them. I decided on black and white with orange. That will go perfectly with his bedding... Next Project!


I used my houndstooth stencil and marker on the R and the N, and I used a ruler and a marker for the stripes.

I attached a houndstooth ribbon to each striped letter and a striped ribbon to each houndstooth letter. =)
I can't wait to find a spot to hang them!!
 
Next Project Coming Soon: Trent's Bedding
The dresser should be in any day and the crib should be in by Monday. =)

3 comments:

  1. first, these little letters are the cutest thing, you are so close!
    yes, i printed all the "just stitch" items from my home computer, then cut... hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a GREAT job, little mama!!!!!!!!!! What a nice room he will have:-) I know you can't wait, and neither can I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krizisten! You are so wonderfully talented! Even though your pretties aren't ending up in my own home (one day they will) it is just as much fun to see them in pictures and see how beautiful they are!

    ReplyDelete