Friday, June 10, 2011

No Baby Yet

I'm still having strong contractions at times, but they are inconsistent and they go away - not labor. =/ boo
I'm just trying to rest as much as possible to reduce the pain in the evenings. Last night was the worst night so far. My whole abdomen was just hurting really badly, so contractions and baby stretches were not fun. I also have a cough that I wish would go away. Coughing does not feel good on a 9 months pregnant belly. I'm unable to lift Trent without pain so that has stopped. =( I'm not getting as much time holding him and that is sad for mommy.

Please pray that the baby will come healthy and soon to relieve me from this pain and discomfort. Also pray that my cough will subside so that I can be 100% healthy when Joseph comes.

The house is ready, therefore I am ready. haha
Joel is awesome and got everything straightened up and cleaned so that we will be ready when little J decides to make his appearance. No more stressing about dirty floors and bathrooms. We are ready for Mimi to visit and help with babies!

My doctor told me not to go into labor over the weekend because she is not on call, so I'm sure he will decide that is the perfect time. =) If he does, oh well. I hope Dr. Denning is nice and has as great a bedside manner as Dr. Ku. We would be disappointed though because Dr. Ku didn't get to deliver Trent. Dr. Ryder did and she was great!

Come on Joseph! We are ready!

Here are a few more updates to the nursery.

 His letters that I painted. =)


Look at all those diapers and wipes! Thank you everyone. =)

 This is a cute little painting of our family that my aunt did. =)
The glider....LOVE it! We've already rocked Trent in it. =)

 I just can't get over that quilt! It goes so perfectly. =)

 And the bumper pads are amazing, of course. My aunt rocks.

Love his hutch! The furniture looks so great. We love it. =) Thank you to my sister for holding onto it and letting us use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment