Friday, June 17, 2011

Trent is 11 Months 1 Week and Joseph is Still Cooking.

I'm now 37 Weeks and 4 days - just two days away from the time I had Trent. I'd much rather deliver this Sunday than wait until the 27th!! That's when we will induce if he's not here yet. Dr. has thought all along that we probably wouldn't make it that far. I didn't even think I would make it THIS far. He's holding out! Maybe he's waiting for his Papa to get back from Australia next Wednesday. If so, I blame my dad for this. haha

I'm getting more and more sore every day. It's hard to walk, stand on one leg, lay down, get up, lift a leg. Pity party on me! All of this waiting is making me feel like I'll be waiting forever. And I swear I'm getting bigger by the day. My uterus feels like it's going to burst out of my skin! I also noticed some new stretch marks on my belly. I had none from Trent...thanks little J!

Here is super big brother cheering on his bubba. "Come out Joseph! We are ready to play!"

11 Month Changes
He is taking a few steps here and there but nothing substantial.

He says "dye dye dye dye dye" while folding his little fingers on his right hand.

He grinds his teeth MUCH to mommy and daddy's dismay. It is the most disgusting sound. Ick!!

He eats all kinds of food: bread of any kind (new=tortillas), cheese, doing better w bananas..basically if we have something soft we are eating (not sugar) we will give him some.  

He is going down for naps and bedtime withOUT being rocked to sleep. Yay! We are on day 3 and have had great success. Keep it up big bro!


Look for his 11 month photo on the right. =) Big boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment