Saturday, June 25, 2011

STILL Waiting

Our best friends Klint and Michelle got here yesterday and we thought SURELY that would induce labor. They were here when my water broke with Trent. However, nothing has happened yet. I'm still having painful contractions that feel like the real thing but they aren't close enough together. It's very frustrating. I go in on Monday at 7AM for my induction but I'm really wanting to go into labor before that. It's not that I don't want to be induced, it's that I don't want to starve! I can't eat breakfast when I wake up Monday. =( It would also be nice to have an extra day that Klint and Michelle can see Joseph. They have to leave Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Trent is just growing up so fast. 
-He is switching to cow's milk
-He eats waffles for breakfast
-He takes bites of pizza and cheese toast and party burritos...basically anything

-And the biggest change of all: he is walking. Just yesterday he started taking off and walking around the living room. It's so fun!
This is him walking around and playing with Michelle's brother, his wife and her sister's family.



No comments:

Post a Comment