Friday, February 19, 2010

18 Weeks


TaDa! Here I am at 18 weeks! I am in my 18th week and baby is currently the size of a sweet potato - 5.5 inches long, crown to rump. We find out who baby is in 3.5 days!!!
I got some very good baby loving yesterday from my sweet little second grade girls. 4 or 5 of them were huddled around me rubbing my belly. It was so cute. And one of them has only been here for a few weeks! =) I have the sweetest students.
There's a lot of talk about belly boundaries but my only rule is that I know who you are and like you. haha If you are a stranger stay away!
Baby and I get to go to a CAbi party tonight. I think it will be fun! I hope I can afford a cute top. I've been assured that some of their flowy tops would fit me right now and still look great when I'm not pregnant. We shall see!

2 comments:

  1. ok, so what are you making with the sweet potato? Can't wait to find out if baby is a he or she!!!! AAAHH!! You look amazing, friend. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen! I can't believe how big your belly is! And you're not even half way there yet! SO CUTE! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!

    ReplyDelete