Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby's First Quilt

Two of my students moved away a few months ago - a brother in 5th and a sister in 1st. Apparently when I told them I was expecting the little girl asked her grandmother to make me a baby quilt. They came to vist a few weeks ago and brought it by the school for me. It was the sweetest thing. =) I love it! Here it is:
At TMEA Joel and I were out to lunch with Klint and Michelle and several of their LSU friends. Joel and Klint went over to the crane machine to see if they could win a stuffed animal and Klint was successful! How often does that happen? Not Klint being successful, but the crane machine giving you a toy! haha Anyway, he brought it back to the table and handed it to Michelle and she said they should give it to me for the baby. She thought it was a sign that it was blue. =)
We will see tomorrow!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was totally right!!! YAY! Is this Trent's first stuffed animal?? and...your kids are too sweet. Love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this "Grey Camel" is is first stuffed animal. haha

    ReplyDelete