Joel and I can't help but wonder what our baby will look like. We have been talking about it a lot lately. We have come to the conclusion that we have NO idea what this baby will look like! The possibilities are endless. We are hoping that our sonogram will give us a little peek at the profile or something to tip us off. But I know the baby will change a ton in the first few months.
Here is a look at the resemblances on the Bourdier and Honeycutt side. I think Joel is a very good mix of his parents, but his younger photos are identical to his mom's younger photos. We will start with more current photos.

Here is Joel with his mom in 2008. Definitely some similarities! I see it in the mouth and eyes.

Here is Joel with his mom and dad a few years ago. He definitely has characteristics of both of his parents.
Here is Joel with big brother James...obviously James' H.S. graduation. If our little one looks anything like this little guy I will be pleased. SO CUTE! I think this photo shows how little he looks like James. To me, James is all Bourdier.
Here is a side-by-side of Joel and Joyce at young ages. The grins are IDENTICAL! =)
Here is the entire Bourdier clan with tiny Joel in momma's arms. I love his hilarious expression because the sun is in his face. I think James (the oldest-back row) looks just like dad and the others look just like mom. Especially his coloring.
What do you make of all this?
An analysis of the Trent and Haley side is coming soon! =)
I agree! James totally looks like the Bourdier side and Joel looks like the Honeycutt side! I saw some pictures that James had the other day and Jacqueline look sooooo much like Momma Joyce\Mimi! Whatever side your little one takes after the most we know that he\she will be BEAUTIFUL And WONDERFUL and GORGEOUS just like his\her parents! amongst many other fabulous things! I can't wait to find out what you are having! yeaaaaaaa! How much longer?
ReplyDeleteWe find out in 6 days!!!! Next Tuesday. =)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlicia is totally right, your child will be beautiful because it comes from two beautiful people!!! My BFFS!
ReplyDelete=) Yay!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pics... especially Joel with James' mortarboard on. Did you get the one of James with Joel's mortarboard on about 13 years later? Also the one of the whole fam (about 1984) is one of my all time faves. If you take away the length of the hair, Joel and I are identical as 4-yr-olds in pictures! :-) Uncanny, isn't it?
ReplyDelete