Friday, February 26, 2010

Trent's Room


Now that we know we are having a little boy we can start planning his room! I decided a while back that I was going to make the bedding. It's just hard for me to find something bold that isn't animals or something. That's not really my style. I also don't like the baby blues and pastels. I looked around today and found some nice fabrics. In turn, I found a new website! warmbiscuit.com . Here are the fabrics I found on the site and a few others.


Vintage Transportation Map Fabric

Retro Robot Fabric - our little guy is way more likely to be into robots than sports. I would have to find a corresponding stripe or geometric print.

Small Owls Cream - SO CUTE!!!

Retro Geometric Floral - Could pass as trees. =)

This one is from Joann - I thought it would go perfectly with the last two fabrics.

Waverly Courtyard Leaf


This last one is IKEA. I love the orange and grey and green. It's like our livingroom! =)

1 comment:

  1. I like the green one, bc green is my fav color of course. Are they limes? Yummy.

    ReplyDelete