
I have recently discovered these delicious chips and I'm officially addicted. I was at Sprouts getting some awesome produce and meat....well the celery wasn't all that great but everything else was.....and I wanted to get some lunch food. I got some delicious lunch meat and cheese and then strolled over to peek at the chips. Normally I would NOT buy packaged foods at Sprouts because they are very expensive. Well, there's a reason they are so expensive, they are better for you! Isn't that usually how it goes? Yes. I found these Popchips and decided to give them a try. I got the sour cream and onion because that's my FAVE chip flavor!
So basically these chips are not baked or fried... they are popped. They apply heat and pressure until the potatoe pops. I'm not sure how that works, but I know it's delicious. I have eaten the entire bag already and I got them on Monday. Granted, the bag really isn't that big or full.
I got a bag of Salt and Pepper for Joel....I wonder if he likes them. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment